A colony established by Lavinia Vanderboren’s parents on the small island of Temute, just south of the Isle of Dread mainland. Lavinia organised a second expedition to relieve the colony and provide more settlers, advertising the trip in Sasserine.
Farshore (hamlet): Convetional; AL NG; Population 2401; 800gp limit (Farshore’s resources and lack of real competition grant the hamlet a higher gp limit than normal); Assets 9,600gp; Isolated (220 humans, 7 half-elves, 6 halflings, 4 dwarves, 3 gnomes1).
- Lavinia Vanderboren, nominee for Farshore lord mayor (female human)
- Lord Manthalay Meravanchi, nominee for Fashore lord mayor (male human)
- Professor Aldwattle, Council Member (male human)
- Vesserin Catherly, Chaplain and Council Member (male half-elf)
- Telda Syren Council Member (female half-elf)
- Militia Captain Ulvar Kabbanja, Council Member (male human)
There are several improvements that could be made to the colony and missions taken to better secure its position.
Many of the Upgrades require time and labour in order to take effect. As a general rule one group of labourers (a workforce WF) consists of 20 people. Not everybody in the colony is a skilled labourer, and many have there own jobs which take up to much of their time, but there are enough to field up to 4 at a time.
1. Farshore Docks
5. South Gate
6. Farshore Cemetery
7. East Gate
8. Militia Barracks
9. Vanderboren Manor
10. Meravanchi Manor
11. The Clayworks
12. Sellis Woodworks and Smithy
13. Tehrik’s Tannery
14. The Last Coconut
15. Farshore Chapel
16. Hall of Records
17. The Infirmary
19. Professor Aldwattle’s Laboratory
20. Farshore Farms (small holdings)